CLICK HERE to download the Continuing Education Certificate template.
All statements of credit and/or other means of documenting credit should include the following informational items:
1. The name of the Optician who participated in the activity.
2. The registration number of the Optician who participated in the activity.
3. The signature of the Optician who participated in the activity.
4. The NACOR program course number.
5. The title of the activity (must be the same as the title given on the accreditation request form).
6. The name of the provider.
7. The date of the activity.
8. Signature of the administrator responsible for the administration of the activity.
In addition, the credit slips should be divisible into three identical sections (see below for specific sections):
1. Participants’ copy (Given to the Optician upon successful completion of the activity).
2. Participants’ records (Given to the Optician upon successful completion of the activity).
3. Sponsor’s records (Retained by sponsor)
Credit slips should be distributed only following the completion of the program. Duplicate or replacement credit slips should be clearly marked as "Replacement Copy" or "Duplicate Copy".
The certificate can be edited to include the logo of the sponsor.